Long time no see, eh? I’m a tad frustrated with myself for only posting so little this month; I posted twice and then left you for so long that the lovely Bayance emailed me to ask if I was okay and to make sure I hadn’t been kidnapped.
Every month I always mean to do a recap post, but never do. For some reason my mental calendar thinks every month has 35 days.
However, the last day of April happens to fall on a Monday this year, which is also my most productive blogging evening of the week. So here I am, sipping my high-fat erythritol-sweetened no-caffeine tea (yay for keto!) and typing up a post that should have had 3 similar editions.
Ah, well. Anyway, let’s get started before my tea gets cold.
My posting was pretty feeble, sorry guys. Religion and Blogging, however, happens to be my most popular post, actually, I was so sure I was going to be drowning in hate comments. I was pleasantly surprised to see everyone asking respectful questions and being genuinely open and curious about other’s religions. It was honestly really cool to see, I wish more people could be like that.
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- One Beautiful Dream by Jennifer Fulwiler
- Binge-read Get Fuzzy comics by Darby Conley
Wow, my reading was feeble, save all the comics I read, haha.But you guys have to read One Beautiful Dream, it’s a hilarious, real, and touching book. And yeah, that’s all one big cliche but it’s all true, so go read it.
Legit the same breakfast and lunch every day for most of April (omelet with mushrooms and parsley for breakfast, and salad with salami and cheese for lunch). Until today I had leftover keto blueberry cobbler for breakfast and decided I was super tired of eggs and salads and wouldn’t eat them for a loooong while.
I also ate these delicious keto pizza bite things and several atkins bars, but that’s not super interesting.
MY LIFE IS A MESS DON’T EVEN ASK!!
You just asked, didn’t you?
Very well, I’ll tell you my story. Actually, before I try and relate all of that, I’ll let Dilbert try and explain it.
All the problems I’ve been having;
- My brother got a fancy new $80 phone and I’m still stuck with my cheap $40 one (the camera sucks and it’s really slow)
- My hair won’t do what I want it to do and no matter how much I brush is it won’t stay in a bun and I have this halo of blonde curls by the end of ballet class
- I am so overbooked I have no time for anything
- I just realized my arch enemy is a great friend and my best friend is driving me absolutely crazy
- There’s about to be a lot of drama in my homeschool classes because a boy in my class told me he likes one of my friends and this girl is the youngest in the class and this boy is the oldest and it’s not like he has a little crush on her, he wants to do the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing, which I think will totally freak out my friend, plus relationships at that age (she’s 11, he’s 14) are a-l-w-a-y-s a super bad idea. I legit don’t know what to do because I’m sworn to secrecy on all sides.
- Several people at my dance school literally just hate me and it’s really hard to dance when you can feel this aura of loathing in the studio
- I saw the most amazing pair of converse but they were $79, so I can’t get them
- I have a really big audition coming up on Sunday and I’m about to have a nervous breakdown over it
I told you guys.
Honestly, I don’t know any of what I’m doing next month. My schedule may clear out and I’ll be back to my blogging self again, or my messy life may continue until school is out.
I will try my hardest to get at least a few posts out, such as a question and answer post and one about fashion, but that may be all I can do.
I’ll still be around commenting and reading posts, though, so whatever happens I won’t disappear.
If I do disappear, I’ve probably moved to Canada because the stress is killing me and I’m hanging with Bayance eating takis.
I did get one thing done this month that I’ve been meaning to do however;
My cat is now an internet meme. #yayme.
How’s your life been as of late?